I am the "Validator"... or at least I was...
Man... sometimes people I really care about can cause me to sit up and think about things in ways I haven't before. A wonderful friend asked about a comment she made on a video she had viewed. I had missed the video and the comment as it is one of the joys of doing most of my online work via my cell phone... you really lose the ability to see a lot of content at times...
Anyway, I checked out the video and at first thought, "Oh crap! Is that how I come across to people??" Since I am a generally positive guy who tends to try and encourage others... I started to worry (and I'm glad the movie is 16 minutes long - it's worth it, really)!
As the short story unfolds, I felt a lot better. I hope I'm right in thinking my motivation is not one of self validation (that I'm aware of, but y'all better let me know)! It's just a sweet approach to an idea Michael Hyatt addresses in a great way on his blog post. It's definitely something worth all of us doing a little introspective thinking about!
So... without further hesitation, I present... Validation:
Comments
Odette