Are you kidding me?!

A 56 yard FG with 2 seconds on the clock? 

And Paul "I could NEVER do that in Chicago" Edinger pulls it off with room to spare!

God bless the dome. Yes, my friends, God bless that dome...


Comments

chug100 said…
I could not believe it. I thought the Vikings were gone at the half. Without the dome that thing is likely missing.

Made a bright spot in the cloudy day here though :)
Bill said…
Football is a very different game when played in a building. I thought football was supposed to played outside. My mother would kill me if I tried to kick a football inside.
BP said…
Football was meant to be played OUTDOORS, with all the environmental factors that come with it. I grew up on the "Purple People Eaters" and Bud Grant and the way football used to be played. No wonder I'm depressed...

Popular posts from this blog

Column A or Column B?