What Matters Most...

"You are just as valuable as any other person on planet Earth." 

I have been following a lot of blogs lately. Some of the best reading I've found is with one of my new favorite people on the planet, AlisonL, and her 300sixtyfive project.

Amazing insight that continues to make me think over and over about what is truly important in life. I know I may never meet Alison in person but I have no doubt I would have to give her a pretty massive hug and thank you for her part in helping me focus again on some of the things that need to be more important and a priority in life. 

If you have a minute, head over to her blog and read a few entries. This latest one brought a tear to my eye. Okay, those that know me know I'm a big marshmallow anyway, but as Popeye so clearly dictates, "I yam what I yam"! I wish I could remember who stated in part that no man is greater than one that reaches to help a child but this story restores some of that faith for me. 

 Here's to hoping I can have anywhere near this affect on those I journey with and in the lives of the paths that I cross. 

Thanks again, Alison...

Comments

AlisonL said…
Thank you Brian. What an honor to be cited in your blog. Hopefully in this case as with the other people I've written about I'm just shining a light on those who are truly cool! You are one of those cool people as well!

Thank you again!

a
Anonymous said…
I agree, Brian. I think that her project is unique and wonderful. So are you!
Odette

Popular posts from this blog

Column A or Column B?