Happy Mother's Day!

Hi all (yeah, the two of you that actually read my drivel)!

Previously I've shared the wonderful story of Nathan, Tricia, (and of course, Gwyneth Rose). I'll include a short refresher of their story from Nathan's website:

"My name is Nathan. My wife, Tricia has Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and had been preparing for a double lung transplant until we discovered we were pregnant. Tricia is the most incredible person I've ever met. She keeps me humble and in love. Gwyneth is our beautiful, new, baby girl, born 15+ weeks early. Tricia is now breathing with the help of donated lungs, and Gwyneth is on her way out of the NICU and into our hearts."


Today, Nathan shared another wonderful video set to one of my favorite Plumb songs, "In My Arms". It is in tribute to Mother's Day and how his wife and daughter have changed his life forever.

Please check out their website and story (and have the tissues ready). I'm reminded of how much mothers contribute to the lives of their children and help shape them to be what they were meant to be.

As I watched the video on Nathan's site, I was reminded I need to express my love and thanks to my own mom for what she has been, is, and will always be to me. God has used her in an immense way to guide me to where I am in my life and through what God has led me to be.

To merely say "thanks" will never be enough. To live the example she has lived out before me is the only way I know to truly let her know I love her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Column A or Column B?