Just Wondering

Wondering what this stack 'o' reading says about me, that is... I've been trying to whittle it down and realized I have a LONG way to go! I look over the pile and am a bit frightened by how much it really says about who I am... anyone willing to weigh in with a comment?! (Yeah, I know I'm leaving myself w-i-d-e open...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi buddie! I have no idea what that stack of books says about you... I am certainly not a therapist. However, I don't need to weigh in because I already know you're a God-loving, nice, loving, special person who gives the BEST hugs in the world.
Anonymous said…
Miss you dude. Because I never hear from you, it worries me that aren't doing that well. But you are in my heart (all our hearts out here in no-mans-land)
Hope to see you soon.
Odette

Popular posts from this blog

Column A or Column B?