I do exist....

I will return soon. I have had so many moments when I thought of amazing things I should write about yet I have this memory of a goldfish thing going lately so my "wonderful and insightful" thoughts and ideas usually vanish before they see the light of day.

I hope to rectify that soon...

P.S. Look out Chicago, here I come!

Comments

AV Guy said…
I will be out of town that week. I intend to have nothing to do with registration or with the hardware side of technology. I am choosing to actually do my job, which is to teach teacher to integrate technology into their curriculum.
I am going to focus primarily on the gradebook, wikis, blogs and webs. I even bought a new domain and will publish my materials at 205avguy.net. It's not up yet, but that is where I will present my offerings and cite reviews of activities I engage in. Hosting it off site will give me total control over the content. It should be interesting.
Hope things are well with you. I miss the old days, but the new day is rising and we will, with the grace of God, be there to meet it.
Rob
Anonymous said…
See you soon! In Chi-town!!!
Odette

Popular posts from this blog

Column A or Column B?