Never Forget...





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Buddy,
Happy Easter!!! Thanks for sharing the video. IT's awesome!! I was trying to find it on YouTube but not having any luck. If you can help, I'd appreciate it as I'd love to send it on to some others!!
I pray all is well with you. I'm still here. Still getting people looking though which is good. It's all in God's timing. I'll email soon.
Love you,
Jo
Anonymous said…
my dear friend, just like the full movie, that was hard to watch but thanks for sharing. I pray that you had a meaningful Good Friday and a joyous Easter. It was very different for us this year. Very different.
Miss ya
Odette and Steve
Unknown said…
thanks for posting that clip. We sure do miss you.

brett&sharee
Anonymous said…
Very nice vid... I miss ya man, you gotta come visit!

P.S. Can't you set up an RSS feed on this thing?? I never remember to check anyone who's not RSSed in my mail client!

Popular posts from this blog

Column A or Column B?